Where to use
If you use LP gas on your BBQ, on your caravan, boat or in your home, installing a Gasfuse is the first step towards a safer system. Our core model the Gasfuse POL is for use on LP gas bottles with a POL fitting. If you don't know what fitting your gas bottle has, don't worry, most gas dealerships will be able to help.
How to install
Installing Gasfuse is easy, follow the 4 stages below, and you'll be up and running in no time. Before installing Gasfuse we strongly recommend reading the instructions that come with each device.
How to read the Gasfuse gauge
How to test for minor leaks
Testing for minor leaks is a very important step in safeguarding your system.
1. Follow steps 1 to 3 above.
2. Making sure your appliance is switched off, turn on your gas and prime the Gasfuse. Observe where the gauge needle is (ideally in the green zone)
3. Now turn off the gas cylinder supply.
4. Wait for 60 seconds if using a BBQ or similar appliance, wait 5 minutes if you have a longer installation (e.g. a caravan).
5. Observe the gauge needle, if the needle has dropped from it's position in stage 2, you know you have a minor leak.
6. Do not use gas until leak is rectified by a qualified professional.
What happens during a major leak
In the event of a major leak or regulator failure, Gasfuse will automatically and instantly shut-off the supply of gas from your gas cylinder. Watch our video below to see it in action!